Friday, October 10, 2008

Wi-Kewl!

I have a friend. His name is Nikhil. I hate him immensely.

Mostly, because he keeps designing awesome websites which remind me of how I can't design awesome websites and that, I believe, is a blemish on my otherwise unchallenged radness. His latest creation is a micro-blogging website.....

Wikyl.com

It is, what you would call.... Awesome! It's also Twitter-compliant. So you can seamlessly (yes, I just said "seamlessly". I swear I'm not getting paid for this. Just doing it out of the goodness of my heart.) redirect your updates from there to your Twitter page. So, if you're into this blogging thing, that kids these days keep talking about, give it a visit.

The Wikyl chapter of this blog can be found on http://wikyl.com/worldpiece. Although, not as wholesome (or handsome) as this one, it should be home to more frequent updates.

6 comments:

Dhimant Parekh said...

Dude, thanks for featuring Wikyl!
It's going to be interesting to see how the site shapes up in the near future :-)

Akaash said...

You're welcome :) Considering the effort you and Nikhil are putting into it, I have a feeling things will turn out quite well for Wikyl. So here's to the next big web service :)

gja said...

Hey wow da!!!!

Super Blog only you have

Will you make friendship with me?

Website is so so so so so awesome!!!

Akaash said...

Bastard! No friendship for you!

Btw, I visited your blog and found an ad with some half naked dude on it.... Discretion, ye homo, discretion!

gja said...

Btw, who else from college is blogging?

Could you give me a couple of links (of people I know at least?)

Akaash said...

Ramya's blog: www.doodlescrawl.blogspot.com

Soundarya's blog:
www.sound1587.blogspot.com