Sunday, January 13, 2008

This ain't no filler-post, fool!

I think I can safely assume that anyone who's read this blog understands the importance I place on my journalistic integrity. Nothing would be worse to me than to appear derelict in my blogging duties.

Therefore, my devoted readers, this post is a consequence of the obligation that I feel towards you. It is now my sole purpose in life to come up with posts on a regular basis, no matter how inconsequential and/or irrelevant they may seem. It's a classic case of quantity over quality.

I guaran-damn-tee (Yeah. That's right. Hyphens AND Infixes) that you will see (or rather... read) more of me.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I concur, that surely was not a filler post.

Rather, it affirms conclusively your dedication towards maintaining - and very punctually, I must add - a blog of the very highest aesthetic and moralistic standard. For this, I commend and applaud your efforts. Your commitment has not gone unappreciated.

Kindly continue adding to your already wholesome oeuvre. Your many admirers impatiently wait.

Yours truly,
The Taylor.

Akaash Patnaik said...

I thank you, Taylor, for your kind words.

It is now that I truly understand why the ladies want you.