Friday, January 11, 2008

"Self-Important"... It says so right there in the header, so don't say I didn't warn you.

You may frown upon me now, for cluttering your favourite blog (hah!) with unnecessary posts such as this, but blogging, contrary to what I believed, can be difficult.

It seems to me that no blogger can have a blog without intermittent patches of inactivity which he/she ends with an apology-post in which he/she explains how the past few days have been the busiest of his/her life. But the real reason, however, is that people just run out of things to say.

But not me.

Since I can't even be sure of whether more than 2 people (and that's including myself) know of this blog, I don't think I owe an apology to anyone. On the off-chance that you do know about this blog and are still nice enough to check in regularly for updates.... I'm sorry...

And now, what you've all been waiting for (double hah!), a rundown of the week that was....

The Music: Re-discovering Coheed & Cambria's debut album, The Second Stage Turbine Blade.

The Movies: Finally caught I Am Legend (awesome), Taare Zameen Par (also awesome) and SuperBad (more like super-awesome).

The Anime: Getting my daily dose of Cowboy Bebop (for the 3rd time) and Fullmetal Alchemist (1st time). Totally bitchin'.

The Comics: Still haven't checked out last month's and this month's titles. Criminal... I know. But seriously, with the kind of stuff Gotham has been bringing out lately, the only thing I regret missing is Joss Whedon's run on Astonishing X-Men.

The Vacations: Have been awesome thus far. Only 16 days left... *sob*

The Chicks: They're all over me.

So there you go... A post that tells you exactly why I call this blog "Ramblings of the Self-Important".

Until next time... Sayonara.

No comments: